We proudly offer a full assortment of cosmetic dentistry treatments at Value Dental Centers in Goodyear, AZ. Choices include teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, dental bonding, and more. Initially, we will conduct a detailed consultation. At this appointment, the cosmetic dentist will consider your objectives, budget, and lifestyle. Afterwards, we can create a treatment plan specifically for you. Your elective procedures will be completely customized to achieve subtle, realistic results. We will also explain your financing options. Then we can include an affordable payment schedule in your treatment plan.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
These treatments are not typically necessary for health purposes. On the other hand, they can have a tremendous impact on your appearance, self-esteem, and quality of life. Therefore, our team will work hard to achieve the highest quality results possible. All of our procedures are personalized. Nonetheless, cosmetic care often has an extra degree of customization. Our dentists will use meticulous techniques to make sure that your results are almost identical to your natural smile.
Are You a Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic procedures can remedy many different issues. These concerns include:
- Unusually shaped, irregularly sized, and very pointed teeth
- Chips, cracks, and worn edges
- Gapped, rotated, tipped, and overlapping teeth
- Extrinsic and intrinsic stains
If you want to address any of these problems, you are likely a candidate. Your cosmetic dentist will consider your goals to determine the most fitting treatment or treatments for you.
Of course, your dental health is an important factor when evaluating your candidacy for cosmetic care. Luckily, with our wide range of treatments, you will likely be a candidate even if you have some current health issues. Nevertheless, your dentist will need to address decay, gum disease, and related concerns before beginning cosmetic dentistry.
At Value Dental Centers Goodyear, we offer the following cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Porcelain veneers: After we prep your teeth and take impressions, our lab will create custom shells of porcelain. Your dentist will then attach the veneers your teeth. Veneers will completely cover your teeth, concealing minor to moderate surface imperfections. They can also reshape your teeth and hide slight misalignment.
- Dental bonding and contouring: If you are looking for a more conservative alternative to veneers, bonding and contouring may be the solution. During bonding, your dentist will cover your teeth with naturally colored composite resin. If you choose contouring, he or she will reshape your teeth and trim off small amounts of enamel. The treatments involve minimal discomfort. In most cases, you will not even require local anesthesia.
- Teeth whitening: We offer in-office and take-home whitening. Both types can lighten your smile by several shades. Often they can take years from your appearance. The right choice for you will depend on your budget and desired treatment timeline. We can also provide touchups to help you maintain your results.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign® can have comparable results to traditional metal braces. However, the treatment will use clear aligner trays to straighten your teeth and correct malocclusion. Invisalign® is more discreet and, typically, more comfortable than standard braces.
If desired, we can also combine several treatments to address all of your aesthetic concerns.
Financing Your Cosmetic Treatment
Since cosmetic dentistry is elective, the procedures are not typically covered by insurance. Fortunately, we offer various financing solutions. In this way, we may it affordable to achieve the smile you have always wanted. Not only do we accept all major credit cards. We also offer an in-house Easy Payment Program with affordable interest rates. Additionally, we work with a number of third-party lenders covering the credit spectrum.
Contact Us to Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about cosmetic dentistry and to find out which procedures may be most suitable for you, contact Value Dental Centers Goodyear today.